zealander meaning in Hindizealander sentence in Hindi
- Among many New Zealanders there is an open contempt for psychiatry.
- The New Zealanders called it " megaphone diplomacy ."
- Cowan, " replacing him with New Zealander Steve Williams.
- And he's run into some opposition from New Zealanders.
- Woods and New Zealander Steve Williams have become a fabulous team.
- Australians ( as do New Zealanders ) take their wars seriously.
- Even so, the New Zealanders are determined to move ahead.
- The study followed 847 New Zealanders from birth to age 26.
- He put New Zealander Sir Richard Hadlee as No . 1.
- Still, many New Zealanders are on the verge of euphoria.