zation meaning in Hindization sentence in Hindi
• ओष्ठ्य तालव्यरंजन
- The show was wryly titled : " glo-BALI-zation ."
- Scientists at several labs established this with a technique called RNA in situ hybridi-zation.
- Zedillo also has continued to open up Mexico's economy to privati zation and foreign investment.
- But court records say he and Semus, his stepbrother, were leaders in the Cisneros organi zation.
- "I just believe that the whole ` media-zation'of the planet is making us all much more sophisticated ."
- The megawealthy publisher Steve Forbes, who won Arizona's 1996 GOP primary, also has some rem nants from his campaign organi zation.
- When the puck drops this evening, you will see an entire organ-I-zation ride a mad teeter-totter of emotion.
- Bush acknowledged that he worked at a Houston public-service organi zation in 1972, Project P . U . L . L ., the magazine said.
- Duquette said Jim Rice will have a job in the organi-zation, but Rice's future as the major league hitting coach doesn't seem secure.
- "I came to Boston because I've heard nothing but good things about the way the Red Sox are building their minor league organi-zation ."