zapped meaning in Hindizapped sentence in Hindi
• प्रहार करना
• चूर-चूर करना
• तेज़ी से जाना
• बम से हमला करना
• माइक्रोवेव चूल्हे में गरम करना
• माइक्रोवेव चूल्हे में पकाना
• मार डालना
- The commercials are not zapped or deleted but simply covered up.
- His upper body shakes as if its been zapped with electricity.
- Cowell can seem like some medieval modalist zapped to 1940s Appalachia.
- "It zapped my career, " he said.
- This monster legislation was clumped together haphazardly and zapped into life.
- If Snake so much as touches it, he is zapped.
- Some have zapped them with electricity to shock coins into dropping.
- The picture can be zapped by pushing the shutter release again.
- After games, the usually high-octane London is zapped.
- Because once they are deleted, they have been zapped away.