zambia meaning in Hindi
['zæmbiə] sound:zambia sentence in Hindi
- His father still lives in Zambia, vowing never to return.
- We do say to investors : Zambia is not for sale.
- The others made specific suggestions _ Zambia, Togo, Nigeria.
- Children, orphaned or not, have hard lives in Zambia.
- More aggressive Kaposi's hit Zambia and Uganda in 1982.
- The changing political climate is another factor for companies in Zambia.
- The former president of Zambia smiles and quietly claps his hands.
- Regulations for river traffic are mostly ignored in remote northern Zambia.
- Worshippers came from South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia and Zambia.
- One rule bars candidates whose parents were not born in Zambia.