zags meaning in Hindizags sentence in Hindi
- "It can't zig and zag ."
- At 47, he probably has several zigs and zags left.
- The Zags beat Minnesota in an uneven first-round game.
- When the rest of the sneaker industry zigs, Puma zags.
- The Zags know the Cardinal like the back of their hands.
- Still, the Zags received little love from the national rankings.
- Left to right, up and back, zig and zag.
- The Zags basketball program has institutionalized this penchant for graceful labor.
- The Zags got knocked off in the first round by Wyoming.
- So he started his own company and Zag Skis was born.