• सुमेर का युद् ध देवता
zababa meaning in Hindizababa sentence in Hindi
- Ur-Zababa's mother is unknown.
- For unknown reasons, Ur-Zababa appoints Sargon as his cup-bearer.
- In ancient Mesopotamia, Zababa was the tutelary god of the city of Kassite king of Babylon ).
- Sargon the Great of the Akkadian Empire may have played a role in Ur-Zababa's downfall.
- Shutruk-Nahhunte led an assault on northern Babylonia which resulted in the end of Zababa-auma-iddina s reign.
- He made a votive offering of an engraved gold belt to the statue of Kia he reconstructed the Emete ursag for Zababa.
- He began his career in about 701 BC as a junior apprentice scribe but eventually became chief temple administrator of the god Zababa.
- In Akkadian times the city's patron deity was Zababa ( or Zamama ), along with his wife, the goddess Inanna.
- "' Qurdi-Nergal "'was a priest of the god Zababa of the cities of Erbil, Harran and Huzirina.
- War resumed under subsequent kings such as Marduk-apla-iddina I ( 1171 1159 BC ) and Zababa-shuma-iddin ( 1158 BC ).