yups meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- No wonder X-ers gag at the mention of " Yups ."
- Other projects with Cris includes Internet channel yups . tv and the store " Fans Store ".
- But Vidal said that when Brown came down to the Marina he took time to talk to people and got a big response from the yups and Jordan seniors.
- It's a potentially engrossing tale of working-class Irish Americans fighting yuppie encroachment on their Boston neighborhood by, mainly, stealing the yups'stuff.
- In 2012, YUPS TV, a television channel from RGB Entertainment and Cris Morena, made its debut on cable TV across Latin America and on the internet.
- Slumping and slouching throughout the proceedings, jiggling his feet, biting idly at his nails, answering in " yeahs " and " yups,"
- But we've had fun tweaking the yups who one by one have learned it ain't politic to tell the latest BONGer's anecdote in management meetings.
- At the start of March, the first preview of the third season started airing in Yups TV, CMG new on-line television channel which debuted on 12 March.
- But his stiff style, his Hill-speak and his terse " yups " and " nopes " in talks with friends are the stuff of jokes.
- When the sponsors failed to materialize, the Examiner's Monday editions covered the event under the headline " No yups, just nopes at rally in Mission : Was scheduled anti-hate gathering a complete put-on ?"