• यार्क पत्थर
|stone: प्रस्तर पत्थर मणि
york stone meaning in Hindiyork stone sentence in Hindi
- It stands on blue Staffordshire engineering bricks and York stone.
- The memorial consists of an obelisk in Portland stone on a plinth of York stone.
- It was re-developed in 1936 and the paths re-laid with york stone paving.
- The memorial consists of an obelisk in Portland stone standing on a stepped plinth in York stone.
- In phases from 2004 to 2006, Briggate was paved with York Stone, removing the roadway and pavements that remained.
- It was designed by Thomas E . Tiffin Bath by Messrs H . Friday and Sons and Ling, using Portland and York stone.
- The greenery extends all the way to the river bank while York stone terraces lead to a pea shingle path which is flanked by lawn.
- Today, Blackwell is bordered by beautiful flower beds set against a terrace of York stone paving, providing shelter for garden chairs and tables, surrounded by fragrant flowers and herbs.
- In 1987 the square was redesigned and the eastern side in front of the town hall was setts, York stone paving and'heritage'- style cast-iron street furniture.
- A layer of York stone slabs at a depth of around was used to consolidate the concrete, and another was placed at the top of the foundations, as a base for the masonry.