yield moment meaning in Hindiyield moment sentence in Hindi
- If Assayas doesn't always transport his film's events beyond the all too commonplace, his understatement can also yield moments of quiet simplicity.
- Janet Maslin wrote in The New York Times, " his understatement can also yield moments of quieter simplicity . " 1999 . $ 89.99.105 minutes.
- Janet Maslin wrote in The New York Times, " his understatement can also yield moments of quieter simplicity . " 1999 . $ 89 . 99 . 105 minutes.
- It often suggests that the traditions pursued here are not as lively as they used to be, but that they still yield moments of viability, along with dead-in-the-water kitsch.
- Their testimonial spirit is captured in the nakedness of Haynes'live performances, which yield moments like a moving " Patchwork Quilt " solo during a recent performance at The Starrland Ballroom in Sayreville, a duet between Haynes'voice and his instrument.
- It is also often used to determine the yield moment ( M y ) such that M y = S ?? y, where ? y is the yield strength of the material . Elastic Section Modulus can also be defined as the first moment of area.