xanthophyll meaning in Hindixanthophyll sentence in Hindi
- Xanthophylls, especially the orange-red zeaxanthin, are also common.
- Besides chlorophyll, plants also use pigments such as carotenes and xanthophylls.
- Xanthophylls are often yellow, hence their class name.
- It gives rise to the xanthophylls diatoxanthin and dinoxanthin.
- For this reason, the xanthophyll cycle is sometimes called the violaxanthin cycle.
- Xanthophyll absorbs well at 400-530 nm.
- These xanthophylls protect the eye from ionizing blue and ultraviolet light, which they absorb.
- It is important in the xanthophyll cycle.
- Also present were minor amounts of xanthophyll, a molecule structurally related to the carotenes.
- "' Dinoxanthin "'is a type of xanthophyll found in dinoflagellates.
- yellow carotenoid pigments in plants and animal fats and egg yolks