xanthine meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Xanthines such as caffeine and theobromine are cAMP-phosphodiesterase inhibitors.
- It is caused by a deficiency of the enzyme xanthine oxidase.
- Caffeine, like other xanthines, also acts as a phosphodiesterase inhibitor.
- This pathway also is independent of the enzyme activity of xanthine oxidase.
- By inhibiting xanthine oxidase, it reduces uric acid production.
- Hypoxanthine is produced from adenine, xanthine from guanine.
- The xanthine core of caffeine contains two fused rings, a pyrimidinedione and imidazole.
- First, guanine gets deaminated to become xanthine.
- Synthesis of theobromine from xanthine was first reported in 1882 by Hermann Emil Fischer.
- In the liver, theobromine is metabolized into xanthine and subsequently into methyluric acid.
- crystalline oxidation product of the metabolism of nucleoproteins; precursor of uric acid; found in many organs and in urine