x boson meaning in Hindix boson sentence in Hindi
- In addition to Standard Model particles, the theory includes twelve colored X bosons, responsible for proton decay.
- Currently, there is no experimental evidence of particle interactions where the conservation of baryon number is broken X boson.
- In addition to Standard Model particles, the theory includes twelve colored X bosons, responsible for proton decay . ]]
- Different branching ratios between the X boson and its antiparticle ( as is the case with the K-meson ) would explain baryogenesis.
- In addition to Standard Model particles, the theory includes thirty colored X bosons, responsible for proton decay, and two W'bosons.
- Most grand unified theories explicitly break the baryon number symmetry, which would account for this discrepancy, typically invoking reactions mediated by very massive X bosons ( ) or massive Higgs bosons ( ).
- Here, a proton, consisting of two up quarks and a down, decays into a pion, consisting of an up and anti-up, and a positron, via an X boson with electric charge " 4 / 3.
- Some beyond-the-Standard Model grand unified theories ( GUTs ) explicitly break the baryon number symmetry, allowing protons to decay via the Higgs particle, magnetic monopoles or new X bosons with a half-life of 10 31 to 10 36 years.
- Within this decomposition, the strong force su ( 3 ) embeds in spin ( 8 ), three triality-related gravitational spin ( 1, 3 ) s embed in spin ( 4, 4 ), the three generations of 60 fermions embed in 8 V ?" 8 V + 8 + ?" 8 + + 8 " ?" 8 ", and the gravitational frame, Higgs, and electroweak bosons embed throughout, with 18 colored X bosons remaining as new predicted particles.