wrongfulness meaning in Hindiwrongfulness sentence in Hindi
- Wrongfulness is a function of public and legal policy considerations.
- Its wrongfulness depended on the existence of a legal duty.
- In his article, Campbell discusses the wrongfulness in her word choice.
- The wrongfulness of that relationship is not in dispute.
- "She could not appreciate the wrongfulness of this, " said Carpenter.
- There was an exception to wrongfulness though.
- The court held further that the principles applicable to the element of wrongfulness were trite.
- That all policies and guidelines were partly complied with generally does not mitigate or excuse wrongfulness otherwise occurring.
- If the wrongfulness was the lack of grounds then is it pretty certain to also be an unfair dismissal.
- A court-appointed psychiatrist testified that Roque probably did hear voices but could understand the wrongfulness of his actions.