|doer: कर्ता कारकुन|
wrong doer meaning in Hindiwrong doer sentence in Hindi
- One day Thambi interrupts Archana s ( Pooja ) stage performance when chasing a wrong doer.
- I am not very important, but I have been wronged repeatedly by a prolific wrong doer.
- An obligation can override the obligation to wrong doers in certain cases and my own view is that clergy should not be protected from that obligation.
- 1st : Do you think God needs protection and care-takings from the wrong doers who can t erase their recorded ( blasphemous ) sins?
- NetIBA recommends when shopping online that you use services such as StormPay to ensure that your financial information does not end up in the hands of wrong doers ."
- At all events, we think facts of the case show a sufficient right in the plaintiff to the mediate possession of the property as against a mere wrong doer.
- Of simple habits, austere and frugal, he was always accessible to the meanest of his subject, and yet he was a cause of terror for the wrong doer.
- The township was surveyed in 1908, and had a policemen in the early days who lived in a tent, and there were two brick cells there for the wrong doers.
- If he had legal possession, and only left the property for a short time intending to return and take it away, then he might maintain an action against a wrong doer for taking it away.
- Szomjas is the father of the Hungarian Ostern, the " Goulash Western : " in 1970s was directed two osterns about the Hungarian rascallys the " Wrong Doers " and " The Wind Blows Under Your Feat ."