• लिखित चिह्न
|written: लिखित रिपोर्ट|
|symbols: चिह्न प्रतिरूप|
written symbols meaning in Hindiwritten symbols sentence in Hindi
- Israeli Hebrew has five vowel phonemes,, but many more written symbols for them:
- Systems for phonetic transcription thus furnish rules for mapping individual sounds or phones to written symbols.
- Elementary arithmetic starts with the natural numbers and the written symbols ( digits ) that represent them.
- Such files without written symbols breaks the continuity of reading, and cannot be used by many users.
- Music notation is the system used to visually represent aurally perceived music through the use of written symbols.
- Taken for granted is that written symbols will have the power over music somehow to cope with its mysteries.
- Each written symbol in the Kannada script corresponds with one syllable, as opposed to one phoneme in languages like English.
- Tiberian hebrew is using written symbols came into use in the early Middle Ages that show how to pronounce the word.
- Early written symbols were based on pictographs ( pictures which resemble what they signify ) and ideograms ( symbols which represent ideas ).
- In English, the word " vowel " is commonly used to mean both vowel sounds and the written symbols that represent them.