write off as meaning in Hindiwrite off as sentence in Hindi
|write: लेखन रचना लिखना भर|
|write off: छोड़ देना काट देना|
|off: से अलग छूट छुट्टी|
|as: की तरह जैसे ही पहले|
- Companies usually wait about 180 days before writing off a bad loan.
- Writing off a piece of the goodwill nibbles into earnings each quarter.
- The company may write off a further 15 million marks this year.
- Despite the drop in prices, all analysts aren't completely writing off a comeback.
- He can write off a life or try to save it.
- So forget writing off a gym membership or Lean Cuisines .)
- Individual investors can write off as much as 25, 000 punts a year.
- It allowed him to write off a large loan made by his company.
- Never write off a man who knows how to talk to his golf ball.
- Said Carlisle, " Be careful before you write off a guy like Reggie Miller.