• उत्प्रेषण रिट
• उत्प्रेषण समादेश
• निर्वाचन रिट
• सरशियोरेराई रिट
|writ: आज्ञापत्र परमादेश|
|of: स् का की पर बाबत|
writ of certiorari meaning in Hindiwrit of certiorari sentence in Hindi
- A writ of certiorari is the Supreme Court's ordinary grant of review.
- The petition for a writ of certiorari before judgment should be granted.
- Sell, on Writ of Certiorari, appealed to the United States Supreme Court.
- The Supreme Court granted a writ of certiorari and heard the case.
- The Court also denied a petition for a writ of certiorari.
- The petition for a writ of certiorari ( the appeal ) is denied.
- The third proceeding involved writs of certiorari and prohibition against the Federal Court.
- After this Hertz petitioned for a writ of Certiorari which the court granted.
- In 2003, Ailemen was denied petition for a writ of certiorari.
- The petition for a writ of certiorari before judgment is denied without prejudice.
- a common law writ issued by a superior court to one of inferior jurisdiction demanding the record of a particular case