work meaning in Hindi
[ wə:k ] sound:work sentence in Hindi
• लेखन कार्य
• कार्य करवाना
• चूर्ण बनाना
• ललित कला
• जो करना हो
• बेल बूटा
• काम करने का
• संचालन करना
• बूटा काढ़ना
• परिश्रम करना
• जोश में लाना
• प्रयत्न करना
• नौकरी करना
• पैदा करना
• तैयार करना
• कार्य करवाना
• हल करना
• कम करा कर लेना
• उत्पन्न करना
• उपाय करना
• काम करा कर लेना
• गणना करना
• प्रयास करना
• प्राप्त करना
• प्रबंध करना
• चूर्ण बनाना
• सफल होना
• काम करना
• काम लेना
• असर करना
• प्रभाव डालना
• कार्य करना
• जोश आना
• गुण करना
• प्रभाव उत्पन्न करना
• चालू करना
• खेती करना
• रुप देनाएना
• दबाव डालना
- And I worked as a marketing guy, and a sales guy,
मैनें मार्कटिंग में काम किया, सेल्स में काम किया ।
- In most of his works he choses the style of 'PADH'.
काव्य-रचना के अधिकांशतः उन्होंने पद ही चुने हैं।
- certainly where we work in Karachi and Nairobi.
कम से कम कराँची और नैरोबी के लिये तो ये आँकडा सच है।
- or in his increasingly ambitious installation work,
या अपनी तेजी से महत्वाकांक्षी स्थापना के काम में,
- Later they worked together in Moscow and China .
बाद में मास्को व चीन में दोनों ने साथ साथ काम किया .
- you're going to take are going to work on your cancer?
आप जो लेने वाले हैं वो कैंसर पर काम करने वाली हैं?
- The pattern is arithmetical and works vertically.
वह रूप अंकगणितीय है और ऊर्ध्वाधर काम करता करता है
- Bijjala and Siddhadandanatha were pleased with bis work .
बिज़्जल और सिद्धदंडनाथ उसके काम से प्रसन्न थे .
- Telephone the shop if you are unsure. If it still does not work, complain.
अगर वह तब भी काम न करे तो शिकायत कीजिए ।
- The government offered some financial help for this work .
सरकार ने इस काम के लिए कुछ अर्थिक सहायता भी दी .
- activity directed toward making or doing something; "she checked several points needing further work"
- the occupation for which you are paid; "he is looking for employment"; "a lot of people are out of work"
- the total output of a writer or artist (or a substantial part of it); "he studied the entire Wagnerian oeuvre"; "Picasso''s work can be divided into periods"
- a product produced or accomplished through the effort or activity or agency of a person or thing; "it is not regarded as one of his more memorable works"; "the symphony was hailed as an ingenious work"; "he was indebted to the pioneering work of John Dewey"; "the work of an active imagination"; "erosion is the work of wind or water over time"
- a place where work is done; "he arrived at work early today"
- applying the mind to learning and understanding a subject (especially by reading); "mastering a second language requires a lot of work"; "no schools offer graduate study in interior design"
- (physics) a manifestation of energy; the transfer of energy from one physical system to another expressed as the product of a force and the distance through which it moves a body in the direction of that force; "work equals force times distance"
- give a workout to; "Some parents exercise their infants"; "My personal trainer works me hard"; "work one''s muscles"; "this puzzle will exercise your mind"
- arrive at a certain condition through repeated motion; "The stitches of the hem worked loose after she wore the skirt many times"
- go sour or spoil; "The milk has soured"; "The wine worked"; "The cream has turned--we have to throw it out"
- cause to undergo fermentation; "We ferment the grapes for a very long time to achieve high alcohol content"; "The vintner worked the wine in big oak vats"
- find the solution to (a problem or question) or understand the meaning of; "did you solve the problem?"; "Work out your problems with the boss"; "this unpleasant situation isn''t going to work itself out"; "did you get it?"; "Did you get my meaning?"; "He could not work the math problem"
synonyms：, , , ,
- use or manipulate to one''s advantage; "He exploit the new taxation system"; "She knows how to work the system"; "he works his parents for sympathy"
- make uniform; "knead dough"; "work the clay until it is soft"
- perform as expected when applied; "The washing machine won''t go unless it''s plugged in"; "Does this old car still run well?"; "This old radio doesn''t work anymore"
synonyms：, , ,
- move into or onto; "work the raisins into the dough"; "the student worked a few jokes into his presentation"; "work the body onto the flatbed truck"
- cause to happen or to occur as a consequence; "I cannot work a miracle"; "wreak havoc"; "bring comments"; "play a joke"; "The rain brought relief to the drought-stricken area"
synonyms：, , ,
- make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
synonyms：, , , ,
- shape, form, or improve a material; "work stone into tools"; "process iron"; "work the metal"
- prepare for crops; "Work the soil"; "cultivate the land"
- gratify and charm, usually in order to influence; "the political candidate worked the crowds"
- move in an agitated manner; "His fingers worked with tension"
- proceed along a path; "work one''s way through the crowd"; "make one''s way into the forest"
- provoke or excite; "The rock musician worked the crowd of young girls into a frenzy"
- proceed towards a goal or along a path or through an activity; "work your way through every problem or task"; "She was working on her second martini when the guests arrived"; "Start from the bottom and work towards the top"
- cause to work; "he is working his servants hard"
- be employed; "Is your husband working again?"; "My wife never worked"; "Do you want to work after the age of 60?"; "She never did any work because she inherited a lot of money"; "She works as a waitress to put herself through college"
- exert oneself by doing mental or physical work for a purpose or out of necessity; "I will work hard to improve my grades"; "she worked hard for better living conditions for the poor"
- cause to operate or function; "This pilot works the controls"; "Can you work an electric drill?"
- operate in or through; "Work the phones"
- have an effect or outcome; often the one desired or expected; "The voting process doesn''t work as well as people thought"; "How does your idea work in practice?"; "This method doesn''t work"; "The breaks of my new car act quickly"; "The medicine works only if you take it with a lot of water"
- have and exert influence or effect; "The artist''s work influenced the young painter"; "She worked on her friends to support the political candidate"
- operate in a certain place, area, or specialty; "She works the night clubs"; "The salesman works the Midwest"; "This artist works mostly in acrylics"
- behave in a certain way when handled; "This dough does not work easily"; "The soft metal works well"