witching meaning in Hindiwitching sentence in Hindi
- There comes a witching hour at the Kansas City Renaissance Festival.
- I work until 6 _ the day-care witching hour.
- "Today was triple witching, " he said.
- We just got caught up in a triple-witching hour,
- The " witching hour " for the deal is Monday.
- Witching Hour " and " Lasher ."
- This is known as " triple witching ."
- Friday also marked the quarterly " triple witching " phenomenon.
- Triple witching in the best of times can lead to sharp declines.
- Due to the quadruple witching, volume was on the heavy side.
- the use or practice of witchcraft
- possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers; "charming incantations"; "magic signs that protect against adverse influence"; "a magical spell"; "''tis now the very witching time of night"- Shakespeare; "wizard wands"; "wizardly powers"
synonyms：, , , , ,