• खिड़की की चिलमन
|window: खिड़की का काँच
|blind: अंध व्यक्ति शिकार
window blind meaning in Hindiwindow blind sentence in Hindi
- Limewood is also the material of choice for window blinds and shutters.
- There is evidence that one-way window blinds were used in 18th century London.
- Another interesting feature of the Seagram Building is the window blinds.
- The train is in motion, witnessed by the swinging tassel on window blind.
- The 400-square-foot studios have kitchens, bathrooms, window blinds and some furniture.
- In 1995, the commission recalled window blinds and draperies with looped pull cords.
- A window blind is still jumbled from a student's hurried escape.
- Window blinds can be manually drawn using a cord, or automated through motorization.
- The union represents vision-impaired workers, rather than those involved in manufacturing window blinds.
- I don't need or want to have my window blinds controlled by a computer.
- a blind for privacy or to keep out light