• बेंत की तरह पतली लचकदार डाली वाला पेड़
• नम्रे की लकड़ी
• धुनाई मशीन
willow meaning in Hindi
[ 'wiləu ] sound:willow sentence in Hindi
- A tall corkscrew willow was just a cutting eight years ago.
- The sycamores and weeping willows swayed sweetly above the old tombstones.
- A pollarded willow turned fiery yellow under the late afternoon sun.
- Sweat-lodge participants sit beneath willow branches covered with blankets.
- He whittles the sticks from pieces of sumac and diamond willow.
- With a name like Willow, this will have to change.
- That seems to have been the quandary for Willow Tree Stocks.
- Willow River Farms is a community of adults with developmental disabilities.
- Forsythia and pussy willow should pop in about two weeks indoors.
- Above them stand burned willow husks, branching like gnarled candelabra.
- a textile machine having a system of revolving spikes for opening and cleaning raw textile fibers
- any of numerous deciduous trees and shrubs of the genus Salix