wikiup meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Ormonde died in 1904 at age 21 at Rancho Wikiup in Santa Rosa, California.
- Kanosh built a regular cabin for her, whereas his other three wives lived in wikiups.
- WikiUp is a small utility for adding images and files to your MediaWiki wiki site . ( Windows only ).
- With WikiUp you simply paste the image from the clipboard, click upload and then paste the Wiki-tag directly into the page you're editing.
- The army stated that the village consisted of about 104 lodges, including tipis and wikiups, while Cheyenne accounts said the village had about 40-65 tipis, and about 50 other structures.
- a lodge consisting of a frame covered with matting or brush; used by nomadic American Indians in the southwestern United States