white potato meaning in Hindiwhite potato sentence in Hindi
- One of Crawford's specialties is his white potato and sweet potato tart.
- White potato and sweet potato tart ( Charlie Crawford of White Apron Catering)
- 1 / 4 cup peeled and finely diced white potato
- This film highlights the widespread acceptance of the white potato in European and American culture.
- Peel white potato and slice in food processor.
- 1 cup firmly packed pureed cooked white potato
- You plunge through a white potato foam into a soft pudding of egg and caramelized onion.
- The company introduced the Zinnia, the first truly white potato and the tomato to the United States.
- 1 large white potato, peeled and diced
- 7 ounces medium white potato, peeled
- an edible tuber native to South America; a staple food of Ireland
synonyms：, , , ,
- annual native to South America having underground stolons bearing edible starchy tubers; widely cultivated as a garden vegetable; vines are poisonous