whelm meaning in Hindiwhelm sentence in Hindi
• विह्वल होना
- Whelm is given in the OED as capsize or overturn.
- The military are trained to over whelm the enemy through the strate gic application of firepower.
- She married Alan J . Whelms in 2002 She has also taught at Harvard University and Rice University.
- Overwhelm is derived from whelm and means to be turned over, and has been used since c . 1400.
- His military force, the Whelm, is so-called for its use of overwhelming military force to accomplish victory.
- The Fon is the custodian of the custom and tradition of the Bamunka people and whelms much power, is respected and honored.
- Karan and Llian ( intermittently separated and together ) journey to Sith and on to Thurkad, pursued part of the way by Tensor and by Whelm.
- Shortly afterwards, the Whelm finds Bandolio's hideout and captures him, but the ransom is not found and many suspect that Akadie still has it.
- He released his debut album'Whelm'May 12, 2014 on Erased Tapes and has just supported label mate Nils Frahm on his North American Tour.
- Or if that's insufficient, William Cowper's more florid " But I beneath a rougher sea / And whelm'd in deeper gulphs than he ."
- overcome, as with emotions or perceptual stimuli
synonyms：, , , ,