weigh in with meaning in Hindiweigh in with sentence in Hindi
• प्रस्तुत करना
|weigh: वजन होना तोल भार|
|weigh in: वजन करना वजन करना|
|in: अंदर का सत्तारूढ़|
|with: के मामले में के|
- Piniella was asked if he will weigh in with some decisive persuasion.
- And I am not going to weigh in with an opinion here.
- The president, our national parent, weighs in with his " horror ."
- Eventually the critics weigh in with reviews that are less than raves.
- I'll probably have to weigh in with rocks in my pockets ."
- Please weigh in with your reasoned argument on what is most suitable.
- But now the strident Charles Oakley weighs in with his opinion.
- Three women from one family weigh in with their culinary opinions.
- Schools Chancellor Ramon Cortines now weighs in with a balanced approach.
- Monday night PBS weighs in with two new series on the lighter side.