|weeping: रुदन रोदन रोना|
|willow: धुनकी विलो बेंत की|
weeping willow meaning in Hindiweeping willow sentence in Hindi
- Perched above roofline in the weeping willow, the bear attracted a crowd.
- Weeping willows hang over canals where flat boats take tourists for rides.
- You can see that happening in " Weeping Willow, " from 1918.
- Breathing has to be natural, like weeping willow branches in the wind.
- The weeping willows that follow these works have an agitated, anthropomorphic presence.
- Not that Hannigan is a weeping Willow by virtue of fan neglect.
- The first trees planted were the weeping willows, sycamores and date palms.
- Canada geese groom themselves on a rolling lawn swept by weeping willows.
- He also planted a rose garden and some weeping willows near the river.
- The sycamores and weeping willows swayed sweetly above the old tombstones.
- willow with long drooping branches and slender leaves native to China; widely cultivated as an ornamental