wearied meaning in Hindiwearied sentence in Hindi
- As the winter season continued, she wearied of the battle.
- As Sargent wearied of portraiture he pursued architectural and landscapes subjects.
- One problem : Truman had wearied of the whole business.
- Peretz said he had wearied of the magazine's growing losses.
- And when his classmates wearied of parenthood, he adopted their eggs.
- The three-night walk wearied the 132 freed women and children.
- Both had wearied of the uncertainty of a performer's life.
- Only tomorrow I would have defiled her soul and wearied her heart.
- More and more men came to relieve the wearied soldiers.
- Their ministers never wearied of railing at and abusing pope and priests.