wealthily meaning in Hindiwealthily sentence in Hindi
• समृद्ध रूप से
- He helps himself to lines from the play and expands them into songs ( " I've Come to Wive It Wealthily in Padua,"
- Petruchio, a friend of Lucentio, expresses a desire to marry into wealth ( " I've Come to Wive it Wealthily in Padua " ).
- The novel's hero, Nelson Fairchild Jr ., wants to kill his wife, Winona, so he can go off with his mistress and live wealthily ever after.
- But the young cannot have failed to notice that as their parents and grandparents live longer, more healthily and for the most part more wealthily; their elders too attract the marketing men, the planners and the politicians.
- Lucentio's friend Petruchio arrives in Padua, seeking a wife, ( " I've Come To Wive It Wealthily In Padua " ), and when he hears of Katherine, he resolves to woo her.
- Reset in Little Italy in Manhattan, with a Petruchio who says ( sorry Shakespeare, sorry Cole Porter ) he comes " to wive it wealthily in America, " the production is awash with images of people flashing bankrolls and symbols of conspicuous consumption.
- He has no family to speak of _ aside from a still-exasperated ex-wife named Robin ( Kristin Scott Thomas ), now wealthily remarried, and a son, Sam ( Hayden Christensen ), a sullen Goth goof-off who turns homosexual tricks to earn his drug money.
- Current old institutions like the Oil Workers Union and the National Education Workers'Union ( " Sindicato Nacional de Trabajadores de la Educaci�n ", or SNTE ) are examples of how the use of government benefits are not being applied to improve the quality in the investigation of the use of oil or the basic education in Mexico as long as their leaders show publicly that they are living wealthily.
- with riches
- with riches