warier meaning in Hindiwarier sentence in Hindi
- Indeed, many have recently become warier of joining the club.
- Miller, Elzy and Wideman are wiser _ and warier _ now.
- Q : Did it make you any warier about joint public appearances?
- But by Wednesday, coverage had turned considerably warier.
- But clearly a segment of the prospective audience is now warier of network programs.
- The questions may have made us all warier.
- Bitterns tend to be shorter necked and warier.
- "He may be warier, but he hasn't changed ."
- Virtually all the survivors are warier.
- Ordinary people are warier of the far-right conspiracy rantings about a New World Order.