walkout meaning in Hindi
• वाकआउट करना
• हड़ताल करना
• विरोध में सभात्याग
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Increasingly, the strikes are not organized walkouts but wildcat protests.
- The walkout cost him much of his already sketchy support here.
- Will the walkout affect racetrack business enough to influence the negotiations?
- The union leader denied that the union had organized the walkout.
- They did reiterate that a walkout is not what they want.
- Unfair labor practices complaints are not uncommon during negotiations or walkouts.
- Reich said he continues to hope the walkout will end soon.
- Even so, Federal Express could benefit from a lengthy walkout.
- Officials with USWA Local 87 said they support the UAW walkouts.
- Last year's strike in Flint involved such a walkout.
- the act of walking out (of a meeting or organization) as a sign of protest; "there was a walkout by the Black members as the chairman rose to speak"
- a strike in which the workers walk out