• मजदूरी कटौती
|wage: मजदूरी वेतन|
|cut: अपमान आकृति मांस|
wage cut meaning in Hindiwage cut sentence in Hindi
- Players were asked to consider wage cuts and team squads were reduced.
- Other workers who kept their jobs were facing wage cuts or freezes.
- The strikes that the union participated in generally dealt with wage cuts.
- They also fear it will lead to wage cuts . ( pa)
- The AirLine Pilots Association is demanding something in return for wage cuts.
- He wants all 16, 400 employees to take a 10-percent wage cut.
- The pilots started voting on a 29-percent wage cut package on Monday.
- Those lucky enough to find work were met with steep wage cuts.
- In the depression of 1904, the Carnegie Company demanded significant wage cuts.
- The new contract included a wage cut of ? million per year.