• मजदूरी की अधिकतम सीमा
|wage: मजदूरी वेतन|
|ceiling: ऊँचाई अन्तिम सीमा|
wage ceiling meaning in Hindiwage ceiling sentence in Hindi
- The problem, however, is that his job has a wage ceiling of about $ 8.40 an hour.
- The core of the dispute is the owners'desire for a wage ceiling and the players'bitter opposition to it.
- The problem, however, is that his job has a wage ceiling of about $ 8 . 40 an hour.
- Employers pay 6.2 % up to the wage ceiling and the Medicare tax of 1.45 percent on all income.
- Though, it supported Great Britain in World War II, the Pilot was critical of war policies such as price controls and wage ceilings.
- As long as outside contractors remain a threat to Harvard employees, the committee said, any wage floor would end up becoming a wage ceiling.
- They also called for the raise to be retroactive as of last October and for a dlrs 1, 800 increase in the company wage ceiling.
- The strike began Aug . 12 and centers on the owners'desire for a wage ceiling and the players'bitter opposition to any form of salary cap.
- After decades of social democratic governments, the Swedish children's author Astrid Lindgren faced an infamous marginal tax rate of 102 % in 1976, in effect creating a wage ceiling.
- For good measure, why not up the ante and exempt, say, the first $ 12, 000 or $ 15, 000 of wages and remove the taxable wage ceiling on the employee's portion?