• मजदूरी समायोजन
|wage: मजदूरी वेतन|
|adjustment: एकीकरण निपटारा|
wage adjustment meaning in Hindiwage adjustment sentence in Hindi
- The wage adjustments were too large, increasing aggregate demand excessively and creating inflationary pressures.
- That could trigger other wage adjustments around the country.
- Underemployment is more prevalent during times of economic stagnation ( during recessions or wage adjustment.
- Teachers had initially asked for a 4.23 percent raise, equal to the state-allocated cost-of-living wage adjustment.
- When they occurred, minimum wage adjustments generally did not keep up with cost of living increases.
- The government contends that routine wage adjustments pushed up median state salaries 4 percent last year.
- Wage adjustments become effective in accordance with what is commonly referred to as the 45-day law.
- Government representatives will meet with labor and management organizations on Jan . 20 to also discuss wage adjustments.
- On the immediate horizon looms social unrest as labor demands wage adjustments ahead of sharp increases in oil prices.
- "Total wage adjustment should reflect the slowing down of the economy, " the council said in a guideline statement.