• अस्पष्ट बात लिखने वाला
• अस्पष्ट बात करने वाला
wafflers meaning in Hindiwafflers sentence in Hindi
- Yet every elected official who hints at flexibility is castigated as a waffler.
- Get prepared for a nasty fall debate about who is the bigger waffler.
- A politician who does this, of course, is considered a waffler.
- Now is not the time for rookies, nor cowboys, nor wafflers,
- Lieberman called Kerry a " waffler ."
- Image : Well-intentioned waffler _ but he's a war hero!
- Bill Clinton is generally a drifter and a waffler, whose loose conduct demeans his office.
- He is still a prize waffler.
- Gudmundson then ran for one of the seven Vice-President positions, as did fellow Waffler Mel Watkins.
- (UNDATED ) They are the independents, the swing voters, the undecided, the wafflers, the uncommitted.