• छिछले स्थान का पक्षी
|wading: पानी में चलना|
|bird: चिड़िया पक्षी|
wading bird meaning in Hindiwading bird sentence in Hindi
- Stocks of native wetland plants, wading birds, corals and fish have declined.
- In addition, numerous neotropical migrant and wading birds benefit from management activities.
- As well as the wading birds, mallards, kingfishers are also frequently seen.
- The lakes provide foraging habitat for wading birds, bald eagles, and osprey.
- It is an internationally important wintering site for waterfowl and wading birds.
- This habitat diversity supports raptors, shorebirds, wading birds, and other wildlife species.
- Macaws and wading birds are very abundant, as are the game birds.
- Wading birds land on twigs that were once the tops of shrubs.
- The population of wading birds, once seemingly numberless, fell by 90 percent.
- Biologists blame it for a 90 percent drop in the Everglades'wading birds nests.
- any of many long-legged birds that wade in water in search of food