vocalize meaning in Hindivocalize sentence in Hindi
• स्पष्ट रूप से कहना
• अभिव्यक्त करना
• शब्दोच्चार करना
• स्वर के रूप में उच्चारित करना
• सघोष बोलना
- She is vocalizing all over the place, which is terrific,
- Why do owls, or any bird, vocalize at all?
- For two years we only vocalized every day, nothing else.
- During the breaks, Sanguinetti vocalized his frustration on numerous occasions.
- There is an anti-European vote there to be vocalized,
- All vocalized songs were performed by Megumi Hayashibara and Maria Kawamura.
- I will try the paraphrasing and keep working at not vocalizing.
- Theories are more diverse in regard to women s sexual vocalizing.
- On December 15, 2014, Toughie was recorded vocalizing again.
- For grievances to be redressed, they must be vocalized.
- utter speech sounds
- utter with vibrating vocal chords
- express or state clearly
- pronounce as a vowel; "between two consonants, this liquid is vowelized"
- sing (each note a scale or in a melody) with the same vowel