vocalise meaning in Hindivocalise sentence in Hindi
• स्पष्ट रूप से कहना
• अभिव्यक्त करना
• शब्दोच्चार करना
• स्वर के रूप में उच्चारित करना
• सघोष बोलना
- :Some people often have a need to vocalise their thoughts.
- Track 10 is in vocalise and track 15 is in English.
- I vocalise at the top to make the middle stronger.
- It is much nicer to sing a concert than to sing vocalise,
- When it is vocalised, most scholars pronounce it as a schwa.
- The female will hang from a branch and may vocalise.
- If so, is my vocalised Skq Ahrs " correct?
- Groups have territories of about one hectare and vocalise with each other.
- Conversely, colonies are noisy as chicks vocalise extensively.
- The number is sung by Marion Harris and is considered the first vocalise recording.
- utter speech sounds
- utter with vibrating vocal chords
- express or state clearly
- pronounce as a vowel; "between two consonants, this liquid is vowelized"
- sing (each note a scale or in a melody) with the same vowel