vizor meaning in Hindivizor sentence in Hindi
• कवच का मुख-भाग
- SBS also handled the selling of Viisi's advertising time on behalf of Vizor.
- Another is that he was struck in the face by an arrow when he opened his vizor for a better view.
- The Dutch air force is currently evaluating LANTIRN navigation and vizor systems as part of the planned upgrading of its F16 fleet.
- You don't have to think of these oblong boxes, " said Jon Vizor, NXT's marketing director.
- In fact, in 2013 two graduate students at UC Santa Barbara created an " Only Revolutions " database called Vizor.
- As for transparent speakers, Vizor says the technology for them is still so new that NXT has yet to start selling licenses for it.
- In August 2004, SBS, which already owned multiple radio stations in Finland and other Nordic countries, announced it would expand its services to television by buying Viisi from Vizor Media.
- As a result of the accident, HKL redesigned the windshield of the Nr II class trams, adding a large vizor that contains an air conditioning unit, which also shields the driver from direct sunlight.
- Then there were five terrible tin spears, which were sold in a lot for four shillings .-- Then seven helmets, said to have descended from the Crusaders, under Peter the Hermit, with vizors complete, were also sold in a lot for the same amount.
- In 2003, a Finnish multimedia corporation called " Vizor Media Ltd . " bid for a station in the digital terrestrial television network with a winning bid, putting aside bids from six other companies ( including the country's largest media groups Helsinki University of Technology by the state-owned VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland.
- a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes; "he pulled down the bill of his cap and trudged ahead"
synonyms：, , ,
- a piece of armor plate (with eye slits) fixed or hinged to a medieval helmet to protect the face