• प्रत्यक्ष क्षितिज
• क्षितिज दृश्य
• दृश्य क्षितिज
|visible: दृश्यता दृश्यमान
|horizon: क्षितिज सीमा आकाश
visible horizon meaning in Hindivisible horizon sentence in Hindi
- From atop the highest hill in Crownpoint, there is no visible horizon.
- In a true whiteout there is no visible horizon.
- Without a visible horizon it was extremely difficult to keep the aircraft in level flight.
- There is no consistent or even visible horizon.
- The night of February 8 was dark, with no visible moon or stars, and no visible horizon.
- There is no visible horizon ."
- New research suggests that the Omaha tanks were aiming for a church steeple on the visible horizon behind the cliffs.
- He stated that Kennedy had the capability to conduct a night flight to Martha's Vineyard as long as a visible horizon existed.
- He began flying in his late teens and later wrote the book " No Visible Horizon " about his experiences as a competitive aerobatic pilot.
- In flight school, pilots are taught that spatial disorientation comes when the body's own internal gyroscope is fooled when there is no stable, visible horizon.
- the line at which the sky and Earth appear to meet
synonyms：, , ,