• अंतरांग लीशमैनीयता
• अंतरंग लीशमैनियता
|visceral: आन्त्र अंतर्बोध|
visceral leishmaniasis meaning in Hindivisceral leishmaniasis sentence in Hindi
- This was the first time an oral drug is effective for visceral leishmaniasis.
- House gets Rio without telling Eddie, where she contracted visceral leishmaniasis.
- In 2009, 3, 314 tonnes were produced for malaria control and visceral leishmaniasis.
- It may be a reservoir host for visceral leishmaniasis in Sudan.
- Leishmaniasis has been reported by U . S . troops stationed in Iraq, including visceral leishmaniasis.
- Leading diseases and illnesses include diarrhea, gastrointestinal disorders, goitres, intestinal parasites, leprosy, visceral leishmaniasis and tuberculosis.
- The most prevalent diseases in this region are ascariasis, trichuriasis, zoonotic helminth infections, and visceral leishmaniasis.
- Today the disease is known as visceral leishmaniasis.
- CD8 + T suppressor cells predominate in patients with no protective immunity ( visceral leishmaniasis patients ).
- At least 90 percent of visceral leishmaniasis occurs in Bangladesh, Brazil, Ethiopia, India, South Sudan, and Sudan.
- leishmaniasis of the viscera