• विन्का एल्कलॉइड
|alkaloids: क्षाराभ ऐल्केलाइड|
vinca alkaloids meaning in Hindivinca alkaloids sentence in Hindi
- Vincamone is a vinca alkaloid and a metabolite of vincamine.
- In contrast to colchine, vinca alkaloids bind to the microtubule directly.
- L . ) . these are called vinca alkaloids.
- The original vinca alkaloids are completely natural chemicals that include vincristine and vinblastine.
- The vinca alkaloids and anthracyclines have been used most commonly in ECD treatment.
- Vinca alkaloids are used in chemotherapy for cancer.
- This is because vinca alkaloids are rapidly deactivated in myeloid cells by their enzyme myeloperoxidase.
- Minor vinca alkaloids include minovincine, methoxyminovincine, minovincinine, vincadifformine, desoxyvincaminol, and vincamajine.
- Vinca alkaloids are now produced synthetically and used as drugs in cancer therapy and as immunosuppressive drugs.
- For example, the vinca alkaloids and taxanes selectively bind and inhibit microtubules, leading to cell cycle arrest.