• मूत्राशय-योनि नालव्रण
|fistula: नालव्रण नासूर|
vesicovaginal fistula meaning in Hindivesicovaginal fistula sentence in Hindi
- If the tampon turns blue, vesicovaginal fistula is suspected.
- DeLee reasoned that the episiotomy prevented perineal tears which could cause complications like uterine prolapse and vesicovaginal fistula.
- J . Marion Sims was the surgeon responsible for being the first treating a vesicovaginal fistula These women were the first patients of modern gynecology.
- Kitovu Hospital has 31 beds dedicated to the treatment of patients suffering from obstetric fistula, also referred to as vesicovaginal fistula ( VVF ).
- Halima gets pregnant and suffers Vesicovaginal Fistula ( VVF ) after child delivery; she's consequently abandoned by her husband and discriminated against in the society.
- This offers hope that in malaria endemic areas, obstructed labour and vesicovaginal fistula ( VVF ) might be prevented by protecting these vulnerable girls against malaria and by adding nutritional supplements to their diets during pregnancy.
- The film's theme focuses on Vesicovaginal fistula condition and underaged marriage among young women, narrating the story of a thirteen-year-old girl, Halima ( Zubaida Ibrahim Fagge ), whose poor uneducated parents marry her off to Sani ( Tijjani Faraga ), a 60-year-old man, who constantly rapes her.
- In fact, experts estimate that over 2 million women in sub-Saharan Africa, and approximately 800, 000 in Nigeria alone, suffer from vesicovaginal fistula ( VVF ), a condition in which a woman leaks urine and / or feces constantly, often as a result of injuries incurred during labor ( source : Lengmang, 2007 ).