verifier meaning in Hindi
[ 'verifaiə ] sound:verifier sentence in Hindi
- _The OSCE verifiers mission has a mandate of one year.
- There have already been recruitments of about 1, 500 verifiers.
- He said OSCE peace verifiers were trying to negotiate their release.
- Currently, only about 800 verifiers are on the ground there.
- To show this, first suppose we have a deterministic verifier.
- The later IBM 129 keypunch also could operate as a verifier.
- A list of accredited verifiers is also provided at the site.
- -- The OSCE verifiers mission has a mandate of one year.
- The Yugoslavs claim the noises the verifiers heard were three vehicle backfires.
- We do want not weapons pointed at our vehicles and our verifiers.
- someone who vouches for another or for the correctness of a statement