verbalize meaning in Hindiverbalize sentence in Hindi
• अभिव्यक्त करना
• वाचाल होना
• क्रियापद बनाना
• शब्दों में अभिव्यक्त करना
• बहुत ज़्यादा बोलना
• क्रियाकरण करना
- I wasn't going to verbalize any complications with them.
- But it took a long time for me to verbalize that.
- I needed to verbalize to him what I was going through,
- Kanzi has been observed verbalizing a meaningful noun to his sister.
- I've just never before now tried to verbalize it all.
- There's a lot going on inside that never gets verbalized.
- The minute I verbalize it, then the cholesterol count goes up.
- Maybe they can't verbalize as much as the other guys.
- Liberal detractors see such verbalizing as a painless substitute for government action.
- They filled 100 pages, articulating things they found difficult to verbalize.
- convert into a verb; "many English nouns have become verbalized"
- articulate; either verbally or with a cry, shout, or noise; "She expressed her anger"; "He uttered a curse"
synonyms：, , ,
- express in speech; "She talks a lot of nonsense"; "This depressed patient does not verbalize"
synonyms：, , , ,
- be verbose; "This lawyer verbalizes and is rather tedious"