verbalise meaning in Hindiverbalise sentence in Hindi
• अभिव्यक्त करना
• शब्दों में अभिव्यक्त करना
• बहुत ज़्यादा बोलना
• क्रियाकरण करना
- I am not interested in some commercial idea that is simply verbalised.
- They didn't verbalise their experience in the way men do now.
- Most insightful and experimental are Woolf's emotional and philosophical views verbalised in Flush's thoughts.
- And why did Dirkvdm verbalise his question mark ?-- Username132 22 : 12, 9 March 2006 ( UTC)
- He interrogates the past rigorously but never gets round to actually verbalising what is really on his mind : How did his father die?
- In the case of riddle jokes or one-liners the setting is implicitly understood, leaving only the dialogue and punchline to be verbalised.
- What he knows cannot be verbalised, and cannot be taught, yet no one could see these paintings and not be convinced of their profundity .'
- In this manner the visual arts were verbalised, turned into a form of book, a'text'which called for reading by the onlooker.
- Described as " morally weird but forever English ", its characters, rare for mainstream cinema, play out their moral choices instead of merely verbalising them.
- Shahram Shiva asserts that " Rumi is able to verbalise the highly personal and often confusing world of personal growth and development in a very clear and direct fashion.
- convert into a verb; "many English nouns have become verbalized"
- articulate; either verbally or with a cry, shout, or noise; "She expressed her anger"; "He uttered a curse"
synonyms：, , ,
- express in speech; "She talks a lot of nonsense"; "This depressed patient does not verbalize"
synonyms：, , , ,
- be verbose; "This lawyer verbalizes and is rather tedious"