ventricular meaning in Hindiventricular sentence in Hindi
- This ventricular fibrillation could kill within five minutes if not treated.
- Another possibility is mechanical pumps, called left ventricular assist devices.
- Some patients inherit a form of exercise-induced ventricular arrhythmia.
- The whole ventricular system and cisterna magna were flooded with blood.
- The right ventricle will fail before there is left ventricular dysfunction.
- Amiodarone can be used in individuals with hemodynamically stable ventricular tachycardia.
- Congenital problems include long QT syndrome and catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia.
- Rupture of the interventricular septum will cause a ventricular septal defect.
- With restrictive ventricular filling, it is usually under 60 ms.
- Arterial calcification might also contribute to systolic hypertension and ventricular hypertrophy.
- of or relating to a ventricle (of the heart or brain)