• अधर तल
|ventral: अधर अभ्युदर
|surface: बाह्य परत तल धरातल
ventral surface meaning in Hindiventral surface sentence in Hindi
- The ventral surface ranges from white to slightly lighter than the sides.
- Its ventral surface is pale, often with dark mottling along the sides.
- The tongue can also divide it self in dorsal and ventral surface.
- Individuals tend to be flattened, with cirri confined to the ventral surface.
- Once preserved in alcohol, the ventral surfaces are cream colored and unmarked.
- The tubenose gobies have a cylindrical body with a flattened ventral surface.
- They have olive to bright green dorsal surfaces with white ventral surfaces.
- The dorsal surface was generally darker than the lateral and ventral surfaces.
- The tail has irregular dusky blotches or a dark gray ventral surface.
- Its ventral surface ranges from dull white to yellow to light green.