venous blood meaning in Hindi
• शिरा रक्त
• सिरागत रक्त
|venous: शिरा शिरापरक|
|blood: स्वभाव ख़ून|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The saturation of mixed venous blood is approximately 75 % in health.
- Lower was the first to observe the difference in arterial and venous blood.
- The intermittent compressions of the sleeves will ensure the movement of venous blood.
- The heart acts to pump blood through arteries and uptake the venous blood.
- These provide arterial blood to the retina and drain venous blood.
- Cooled venous blood then returns to the body's core and counteracts rising core temperatures.
- Another possible explanation is that there is an increase in local venous blood volume.
- While the terms generally apply to venous blood exiting the kidneys per unit time.
- In practice, sampling of peripheral arterial blood is a surrogate for pulmonary venous blood.
- If more oxygen is added, the partial pressure of oxygen in the venous blood rises.
- blood found in the veins; "except in the pulmonary vein venous blood is rich in carbon dioxide and poor in oxygen"