vend meaning in Hindivend sentence in Hindi
• विक्रय करना
• बेच देना
• बेच डालना
- "We don't actively vend his music,"
- VEND IT LIKE BECKHAM : Get ready for Posh denim.
- The station is currently owned by Ida-Vend Company.
- Instead, it vends funds through banks, brokers, and financial advisers.
- The word is " vend ."
- Elle vend rapidement les papiers ?M . Bos en �change d un ch�que.
- "But I've yet to see one that vends eggs ."
- In each case, to vend is to part with the thing for a consideration.
- Such microenterprises are able to vend water at extremely low prices, with increasing government regulation.
- He is a director of TradeMe, Xero ( software ) and Vend ( software ).
- sell or offer for sale from place to place
synonyms：, , , ,