veiled accusation meaning in Hindi
• अकथित दोषारोपण
|veiled: छिपी पोशीदा घूँघट|
|accusation: आरोप दोष दोषारोपण|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Barloon's wife and brother also rejected Saleh's veiled accusation.
- Followed by a thinly veiled accusation of trollery and an open threat to block?
- DM is back fresh from his block with more thinly veiled accusations of racism.
- However, veiled accusations of anti-Semitism and legal threats will not be tolerated.
- Both sides have questioned the other's campaign spending and raised veiled accusations of drug financing.
- In thinly veiled accusations, it blamed them on the Shiite Muslim-led opposition campaigning for political and social reforms.
- Ivory Coast has made veiled accusations against the region's other nations for allegedly backing its northern-based rebels.
- Jerry Falwell, a leader of the religious right, has lately been peddling videos continuing veiled accusations of murder against the president.
- Here, managers at the three daily tabloids suspect each other of politicized coverage, veiled accusations in news articles and even sabotage.
- Instead, you leapt all the way past common sense to veiled accusations of meatpuppetry, and that is in appallingly bad taste.